How would your kids like a letter from Santa Claus this year? I’ve designed a simple template for Santa letterhead that can help you make the magic happen. Some ways you could put it to use:
- Your Elf On The Shelf could bring a letter back from his nightly trip to the North Pole.
- Use as a little extra convincing for curious little ones asking a few too many questions.
- Include a special note from the big man in your advent calendar.
- Use as a thank-you note for the milk and cookies on Christmas Eve.
- Tuck inside your favorite holiday book encouraging kids to go to bed.
- Attach to one of those “too big to wrap” gifts as a gift tag.
- Use as a gift certificate for grown-up gifts, like a special date for your husband or an outing with a friend.