When the kids came home from school on Friday they walked into the family room to find this… the Conference Wall. I found something on-line
this week that sparked this idea and decided it would be fun to try. The kids were thrilled. They didn’t even know what it would be used for (I didn’t really either… in typical Lisa ‘making it up as I go’ fashion…) but they were excited nonetheless. Then they saw the Conference Basket.
- Conference packets printed out from Sugardoodle.net on brand new clip boards
- Prophet finger puppets for Megan
- New Boxes of Crayons – (25 cents from the Back to School sale)
- Apostle Bingo Boards
- Special treats for each session
- Cute homemade notebooks left over from my Young Women ‘pre-Conference party’
- General Authority flashcards
- Secret ‘Do not open until…’ envelopes with special activities to do before
They were allowed to look into the basket but couldn’t touch anything. Oh… the torture! “Mom, Thanks so much for celebrating Conference!” Emily said.